Thursday, May 3, 2012

What a Week!!

Andrew and I had to say goodbye to Andrew's dog, Huey, on Tuesday. Even though, it was tough and we miss him, we saw God's hand through it. I, as well as my good friend Jessie, were at home and Andrew was able to get off work early to spend time with Huey. Andrew was also "on call" Tuesday night which was a blessing in disguise because it helped to keep his mind off things. I can't imagine the love that parents have for their kids because we LOVE our dogs and I know that doesn't compare to the love for a child or especially the love that Christ has for us. Please pray for our other dog, Skylar, as he really misses his best buddy. I never get sick and have the worst strep throat I've ever had, so please pray I can get over this so I can see my kiddos at work and have energy to walk Skylar. Much love, Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment